Jennifer Brahler Nagle
November 2001. She began her legal career as an associate with Madden, Jiganti, Moore & Sinars, in Chicago, Illinois. During her four years there, she concentrated her practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, corporate law, tax compliance for estates and trusts, and residential and commercial real estate transaction.
In September 2004, she joined the law firm of Kuhn, Heap & Monson, in Naperville, Illinois. With Kuhn, Heap & Monson, she continues to practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, corporate law, tax
compliance for estates and trusts, and residential and commercial real estate transactions.
As a resident of the Naperville community, she is an active member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the DuPage County Bar Association, and the Naperville Chamber of Commerce.
Areas of Practice
- Probate 50%
- Corporate 15%
- Real Estate 30%
- GuardianShips 5%
- Illinois, 2001
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- St.Marys College, Notre Dame, Indiana
- Major: Business (Accounting)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Naperville Chamber of Commerce, Audit & Governance Committee Member, 2005
- Community Career Center, Board Member, 2008
- DuPage County Bar Association, 2004
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Madden, Jiganti, Moore & Sinars, Associate, 2001 to 2004