Andrew Heap is an experienced attorney working in and around the western suburbs of Chicago including DuPage, Kane, Cook, Will and Kendall counties.
Andrew focuses his practice on:
- Assisting with the purchase and sale of residential real estate;
- Helping people draft wills, trusts, and powers of attorney, and through other estate planning issues; and
- Criminal defense and litigation.
Andrew was born and raised in Naperville, Illinois, and it is where he lives and raises his own family today. He is active in his community and sits on the board of trustees for the Naperville Public Library.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Litigation
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Illinois, 2010
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- Indiana University
- Major: Criminal Justice, English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Naperville Public Library Board of Trustees
- St. Peter and Paul Catholic Church
- SamaraCare- former Board Member