McKenzie L. Kuhn
McKenzie is an associate attorney at Kuhn, Heap & Monson. She concentrates her practice in areas of Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Business Organizations. McKenzie graduated Magna Cum Laude from Denison University with a degree in History and Studio Art.
She earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from University of Iowa College of Law. During her time at Iowa Law, she was the Senior Administrative Editor of the Iowa Law Review Volume 104.
McKenzie is a member of the DuPage Bar Association and the Illinois Bar Association. McKenzie also serves on the Steering Committee of the Next Generation Initiative for the DuPage Foundation.
McKenzie is a proud fifth generation ‘Napervillian’ and she lives in Naperville with her husband, her son Grant, and their two dogs, Moose and Winston. In her free time, she loves to play beach volleyball and paint.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Corporations and LLCs
- Real Estate
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa
- Honors: With Distinction
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Major: Studio Art
- 147 Million Social Security Numbers for Sale: Developing Data Protection Legislation After Mass Cybersecurity Breaches, 104 IOWA L. REV. 417, 2018.
- Strategies for Retaining Trust and Estate Planning Privacy Under the New Illinois Trust Code, , Illinois State Bar Association, Trust and Estates Newsletter, Volume 69, Number 2, August 2022.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- DuPage Bar Association, Present
- Illinois Bar Association, Present
- Delta Gamma