Traffic Violations Attorneys – Naperville, IL
DuPage County Traffic Ticket Defense Lawyers
Depending on the circumstances, traffic violations can have very different consequences. Some traffic offenses and violations can result in a misdemeanor charge, while others can result in felony charges. Even minor infractions like speeding can result in loss of a driver’s driving privileges.
We understand the Illinois Vehicle Code and are experienced in handling a wide variety of traffic cases including:
- CDL – Commercial Driver’s License Violations
- Construction Zone Violations
- Driving on a Suspended or Revoked Driver’s License
- Driving Too Fast for Conditions
- Driving without Insurance
- Failure to Reduce Speed to Avoid an Accident
- Failure to Stop
- Improper Lane Usage
- Improper Passing on the Shoulder
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Reckless Driving
- Red Light Violations
- Seat Belt Violations
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Texting While Driving
We serve clients throughout Chicagoland – contact us to set up a FREE CONSULTATION!
While a single traffic ticket may not seem like a serious matter, the reality is that any infraction can affect your insurance premiums and driving record.
Contact A Traffic Violation Lawyer For Help
Contact Kuhn, Heap & Monson to set up a free initial consultation with a traffic violation defense attorney. Kuhn, Heap & Monson has served individuals and businesses throughout Chicagoland since 1978. We focus on creating tailor-made legal solutions with personal service to each and every client we serve.