Violent Crime Lawyers – Naperville, Illinois
DuPage County Violnet Crime Attorneys
If you are charged with a violent crime, you are likely facing the possibility of serious incarceration – with your freedom, record and liberty at stake, you will need a skilled and committed defense team on your side.
You can find the strong defense you need at the Kuhn, Heap & Monson.
We serve clients throughout Chicagoland – contact us to set up a FREE CONSULTATION!
We are committed to vigorously defending clients charged with a violent crime, including:
- Aggravated Robbery
- Armed Robbery
- Assault / Aggravated Assault
- Attempted Murder
- Battery / Aggravated Battery
- Domestic Violence (Domestic Battery)
- Home Invasion
- Vehicular Invasion (carjacking)
How To Defend Against Violent Crime Charges
There are different defenses that can be asserted for a person who has been charged with a violent crime – some of these include:
- Defense of others
- Flawed identification procedures, including improper line-ups
- Identification of the wrong suspect
- Improper investigation technique, including violation of a person’s due process rights
Contact A Violent Crime Lawyer For Help
Contact Kuhn, Heap & Monson to set up a free initial consultation with a violent crime defense lawyer. Kuhn, Heap & Monson has served individuals and businesses throughout Chicagoland since 1978. We focus on creating tailor-made legal solutions with personal service to each and every client we serve.